Yes, got home Thursday evening, ate a baked potato, fell asleep in front of the TV, woke up at 7:30pm and decided to nap more in bed, woke up at 10:30pm and said to hell with it and went back to sleep. So I didn't get anything done I had planned on doing last night. Still feeling a bit groggy. My body was burning up hot last night when rat woke me up crawling into bed so maybe I was fighting a subtle bug and did not know it.
hurray!
A three-day weekend (Memorial Day holiday) starts today! We have a cook-out being held by the soon-to-be big boss on Saturday and we are going to Scarborough on Sunday with our best friends, chibi in tow. Since they found out the day care WILL be closed on Monday and they know we don't mind him (he is SO chibi Sage-like it is a bit scary) we decided to go Sunday instead. This will give me Monday to recoop. I hate being a permanent cripple...
schedule
I am not going to hold my breath about getting ANYTHING done this weekend. I had high hopes for this week. Thought I would have the three latest gravi pics done - not even. Thought I would have the old site updated - not even. Thought I would get some of my other obligations done - not even.
Work must really be pulling it out of me since I am so exhausted by the end of each day and I am NOT staying up late like usual.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*